know whats weird? day by day nth seems to change but slowly everything seems different
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21999433?origin\x3dhttp://-fieldofdreams-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 14, 2006
` 1:17 AM
i suddenly thought of you and thought back bout the times we had while we were together.
i smiled to myself to the happy moments we had.
happy 17th belated birthday to you.
hope u enjoyed yourself and had a special day=)

time and commitments have alr done its effects on us.
life goes on and i hope you will find some bliss in ur world.

fuck. why cant i seem to let it all go.



The sun goes down as the city lights
Pave their way through the darkest night.
Rain drops fall as an old man cries,
Never thought to ever think twice.

Of all he had, of all he lost,
A selfish life I guess comes with the cost.

Hi remember me, I remember you walking away
Hi remember me, I remember you walking away

Same old street just a different name,
Same old house just the families changed.
Picket fence, the windows stained.
Freedom spells by a man in chains.

Silence is all we have to give
and The memories of a life i wished we lived.

Hi remember me, I remember you walking away
Hi remember me, I remember you walking away

From all that you made, that you lost or threw away,
Trade it in for a brand new life.
But I cant, cant let go, cant turn around.
Hold my head high and walk away.

Hi remember me, I remember you walking away
Hi remember me, I remember you walking away

lifehouse-walking away


enough said.

about ;

samuel
150487
dunman high tjc
a little pessimistic
bored bout life

loved ;

to be able to backpack
listening to music
having fun under the sun
cycling
playin piano n vln
toying with my thoughts
thinkin bout u

quotes ;

In the confusion, and the aftermath
You are my signal fire
The only resolution and the only joy
Is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes


chat ;




links ;

adelene
shara
andy
esther
xinhui
kayan

archives ;

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008

credits ;

images; deviantart
brushes; none
fonts; dafont
designed; j-wen